Brand / Content Builder (Brussels/Paris)
THE FUTURE OF FURNISHING
Enky is a startup with the ambition to bring radical change to the furniture industry! At Enky we believe that owning furniture makes less sense and contributes to a major environmental issue.
Our mission is to create a more flexible and sustainable way to furnish our spaces;
To redefine the rules of traditional furnishing, we are building a team of key players to help us implement the early foundations of Enky! Joint the Adventure :)
Who are you?
If your personal mission is to participate in changing the status quo, and creating value;
If you are convinced that there is a better way to consume thing;
Then, you will go home satisfied after your workday at Enky !
You will introduce ENKY to the world!
Your role is to build the early bricks of the ENKY's Brand
To do this, you will:
- Define smart marketing strategies to make ENKY the reference in the furnishing space.
- Create, schedule, and post engaging content to interact with our online community (posts, videos, stories...)
- Identify the best channels to communicate with potential customers
- Develop a social media strategy in line with our product roadmap
- Keep an eye and jump into discussions with potential clients & partners on social media
- Develop our brand image on social media through relevant marketing actions
- Create monthly reports on our social media performance
- Find creative ways to spread our mission across multiple channels
- Keep track and implement the best practices to communicate online
- Become a true ambassador for ENKY!
Prerequisites we’d like you to have:
- You can deliver outstanding content online (posts, articles, videos)
- You understand how to communicate to a global audience
- You’re comfortable with modern social media tools
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You also have some skills in design
- You speak fluently in both French & English. Dutch is a plus!
- You are a quick learner
- You have understood that extreme rigor and flawless organization are the keys to success