No-code Programmer (Brussels/Paris)
THE FUTURE OF FURNISHING
Enky is a startup with the ambition to bring radical change to the furniture industry! At Enky we believe that owning furniture makes less sense and contributes to a major environmental issue.
Our mission is to create a more flexible and sustainable way to furnish our spaces;
To redefine the rules of traditional furnishing, we are building a team of key players to help us implement the early foundations of Enky! Joint the Adventure :)
Who are you?
If your personal mission is to participate in changing the status quo, and creating value;
If you are convinced that there is a better way to consume thing;
Then, you will go home satisfied after your workday at Enky !
You will make the entire business scalable!
Your role is to design and build new applications with no-code tools in order to automate our processes and improve the entire customer experience.
To do this, you will:
- Design and develop new applications with no-code tools (Bubble, Webflow)
- Create and test functional prototypes to reach the best possible customer experience
- Structure the back-end of our application
- Conceptualize the tech architecture of ENKY
- Find creative ways to automate our processes (Integromat, Airtable)
- Participate in the constant improvement of the processes to become more efficient
- Keep an eye on the best no-code / low code tools to implement for developing new functionalities
Prerequisites we’d like you to have:
- You have a mindset of a warrior and you want to push back the borders
- You are convinced that no-code is the future of coding
- You have a solid knowledge of no-code tools and how to use them
- You have a previous experience in building no-code applications
- You also have skills in UX/UI design
- You are independent, but you like working in a team
- You are a quick learner
- You have understood that extreme rigor and flawless organization are the keys to success
- You speak fluently in both French & English. Dutch is a plus!