Operations Specialist (Brussels/Paris)
THE FUTURE OF FURNISHING
Enky is a startup with the ambition to bring radical change to the furniture industry! At Enky we believe that owning furniture makes less sense and contributes to a major environmental issue.
Our mission is to create a more flexible and sustainable way to furnish our spaces;
To redefine the rules of traditional furnishing, we are building a team of key players to help us implement the early foundations of Enky! Joint the Adventure :)
Who are you?
If your personal mission is to participate in changing the status quo, and creating value;
If you are convinced that there is a better way to consume thing;
Then, you will go home satisfied after your workday at Enky !
You will manage the entire logistics process of ENKY!
Your role is to make sure our customers are always delivered on time.
To do this, you will:
- Manage incoming customer requests: send quotes, place orders to suppliers, keep track of the projects until all goods are delivered on time
- Proactively update the customers with the delivery process
- Create strong relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Find the most efficient ways to deliver the clients by optimizing the transport costs and using your negotiation skills to get better prices
- Follow each project with dedicated reports & tools
- Source new logistics partners: moving & transportation companies
- Contribute to improve the logistics process in its globality
Prerequisites we’d like you to have:
- You have a mindset of a warrior and you want to push back the borders
- You’re a doer with great organizational skills
- You’re autonomous and can handle multiple projects
- You are detailed oriented and results-driven
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You won’t take no for an answer and will negotiate to the best of your ability
- Ideally, you have a first experience in logistics and/or within the startup ecosystem
- You speak fluently in both French & English. Dutch is a plus!
- You are a quick learner
- You have understood that extreme rigor and flawless organization are the keys to success