Sales / Business Developer (Brussels)
THE FUTURE OF FURNISHING
Enky is a startup with the ambition to bring radical change to the furniture industry!
Owning furniture makes less sense and contributes to a major environmental issue.
Our mission is to create a more flexible and sustainable way to get furnished.
Who are you?
If your personal mission is to participate in changing the status quo, and creating value;
If you are convinced that there is a better way to consume thing;
If your vision is not only to make the sale but to see the window of opportunity, find creative twists and keep the customer happy;
Then, you will go home satisfied after your workday at Enky !
You will be one of the first to integrate our ambitious project!
Your role will be very strategic as during the first few months, the aim will be to learn about our market, who are our best targets, and how to effectively convert them into happy customers.
To do this, you will
- Research, identify and qualify new client opportunities
- Organize the prospection via multiple channels (email, LinkedIn, call, etc...
- Call/Meet with prospects and providing them with strategies on how our solution can benefit them
- Close Belgian and multi-country deals :)
- Participate in the delivery of the projects and ensure it meets our high-quality standards.
- Participate in the constant improvement of the processes, the products, and the commercial arguments to always gain in efficiency
- Participate in the creation, and improvement of sales presentations, and other sales material
- Help the rest of them with creation and updates of product and price lists
- Maintain strong relationships with our leads and customers
- Find creative and customer-friendly solutions when needed
Prerequisites we’d like you to have:
- You have a mindset of a warrior and you want to push back the borders
- You have a "Hands-on" attitude and Kickass Sales skills
- You have been a Sales (B2B) in a previous adventure, and you ask for more
- You have a taste for great interior design
- You are independent, but you like working in a team
- You have understood that extreme rigor and flawless organization are the keys to success
- You like to find a solution to your customers' problems, and you're ready for anything!
- You master different languages: Eng – Fr – Nl
- You are a quick learner
- Knowledge in the furniture industry is a plus